Austin Web Development Managed IT Services join a world-class infrastructure with unequaled technical and engineering proficiency. It’s a powerful combination that gives customers the most advanced IT capabilities while helping to free up their resources for more strategic endeavors within their organizations.
Need a way to keep Web-driven applications up and running? No problem. Looking for an economical yet efficient way to handle systems monitoring and management? Austin Web Development has a solution. From helping you to assess requirements for digital records management to protecting your information assets against intrusions, we have your needs covered.
These services are ideal for organizations requiring a secure, available, and redundant IT environment to support their business-critical systems and applications. Especially those who’d rather leverage Austin Web Development’s substantial infrastructure investment than build and manage one themselves.
Along with our Business Continuity and Professional Services offerings, Austin Web Development delivers the ultimate in Information Availability keeping your people and information connected, no matter what. Look to Development IT Services for benefits that include:
- faster implementation of IT resources
- higher levels of security and reliability within the IT environment
- lowered operating costs and improved ROI
- more efficient management of in-house resources and personnel
- better systems performance
- less downtime and better customer service
One reason that more than 10,000 organizations around the world count on Austin Web Development for Information Availability is our robust, resilient infrastructure, which includes:
- over 3 million square feet of secure operations space
- access to a 25,000 mile global network backbone
- multi-platform support
- 99.9 % hosting availability
- advanced HVAC controls, security systems, physical security barriers
- and more
Our remote IT service starts at $50 per computer each month, then a hourly rate of $75 per hour.